Memphis Branch Chapter
In late September of 2018, the Memphis chapter approached the Greater Tennessee Chapter with a merger proposal. As such, the Memphis Chapter would become a Branch Chapter under the umbrella of the proposed new “Tennessee Chapter” and would, thereby, retain a Chair, Vice Chair and three Advisory Board Members as their leadership team.
The merger proposal passed in a unanimous vote with the Greater Tennessee Chapter in February of 2019 and the National Appraisal Institute Board of Directors voted to approve the merger officially in May of the same year.
Memphis Branch Chapter – Advisory Board
- Troy VanDyke, MAI – Chair
- Eric Trotz, MAI, AI-GRS, GAA – Vice Chair
- J.B. Lightle, MAI – 1 Year Advisory Board Member
- Jack Wade, SRA – 2 Year Advisory Board Member
- Allen McCool, SRA – 3 Year Advisory Board Member