Position: Appraiser/Trainee/Researcher –
Description: The Knoxville Tennessee office of Integra Realty Resources (IRR), the nation’s largest independent valuation and consulting firm with Industry leading tools and technology, is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Appraiser/Trainee/Researcher.
The position involves working with appraisers and management of data used in the analysis of complex commercial real estate assignments and production of appraisal reports. Position involves researching commercial real estate transactions, including sales, rentals and lease data. The job requires working closely with commercial real estate appraisers internally and various external data sources, including third party data aggregators, real estate brokers, buyers, sellers and government agencies. Duties include entering collected and verified data into Integra’s proprietary software and third-party software. Potential for flexible schedule and working remotely.
Compensation: Full Time position with competitive compensation and benefits.
VMG HEALTH SEEKS A REAL ESTATE APPRAISER
ABOUT VMG HEALTH
For 20+ years, VMG Health has been recognized by leading healthcare providers and investors as the most trusted valuation and transaction advisor in the United States. Unlike most firms, which generally serve a wide variety of industries, healthcare is our only area of focus. VMG Health offers a unique understanding of the relationships, requirements, and business issues that surround today’s healthcare facilities.
Dallas | Denver | Nashville
VMG Health is seeking a Real Estate Appraiser for our Real Estate group. Qualified candidates will view themselves as having superior leadership and technical skills, excellent project management and communication skills, as well as a sense of urgency and drive to help the company service its clients.
Real estate appraisers at VMG Health support all members of the Real Estate team on a variety of healthcare-related real estate engagements and keep projects and deliverables on schedule. Primary responsibilities will be data collection, valuation analysis, due diligence, market research, report writing, and supporting managers, senior managers and managing directors, as well as mentoring new appraisers.
Gather information and data during site visits including lease agreements, site plans, square footage, and any other data or information required to thoroughly provide the contracted product to the client. Perform various real property analyses including market research, excel modeling, due diligence and report writing. Review own work and that of teammates to ensure quality of product.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years’ experience in real estate appraisal
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MAI certification strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously, meet tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- The ability and desire to provide appropriate customer service, both internally and externally
- Attention to detail and ability to review own work and that of peers and teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally with superiors and externally in client facing interactions
- Results oriented with a strong track record of developing creative approaches and the solutions necessary to resolve complex problems with great attention to detail
- Willingness to travel as needed (may be 30-40% of time)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
For additional information on VMG Health, please visit our website at www.vmghealth.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Braun & Associates, Inc. is currently hiring Certified Residential and Certified General Appraiser positions primarily in East Tennessee. We are looking for experienced appraisers that want to join a team to help streamline their process. Our office encourages strong team approach, education and the newest technology to help encourage appraisers to thrive in this competitive work environment. Education and other benefits available as well as support staff. Designations, Candidacy for Designation or other credentials, VA, FHA, HUD are all strongly recommended. We are looking for individuals that want to work with a team and that want to improve their education while increasing efficiencies!
Please send resume to Creighton Cross, MAI