NATIONAL TEMPLATES ADMINISTRATOR
Valbridge Property Advisors, the largest independent commercial appraisal company in the U.S., is looking for a full-time Word & Excel professional and writing expert to help us develop, support and train on our Datappraise-integrated and automated appraisal report templates. The Templates Administrator will be a key part of our Templates & Software Department, working closely with our VP of Templates & Software, our Templates Teams, and our Specialty Templates Leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, commercial real estate experience, excellent writing skills, and advanced knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Word & Excel, including Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). If you are a highly motivated, self-starting professional this position might be for you. You would have a leading role in the further development and enhancement of our software and templates platform, and be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- Design, development and support of our existing Word and Excel valuation templates
- Assist with templates roadmap planning and execution
- Development of the next generation of our Datappraise-integrated valuation templates platform
- Manage, set direction, plan, coordinate and facilitate releases of new and updated templates with our Datappraise team, Templates teams and Specialty Templates teams
- Develop, plan and provide training for users via webinars, videos, GoToMeetings and in person
- Point person for “Tactical Portfolio Templates” for new portfolio jobs needing custom templates
- Directing and planning the work of the templates teams to effectively manage the projects
- Responsible for developing the annual budget and managing to that budget
- Responsible for writing and editing appraisal templates, user guides, and procedure manuals
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, including advanced features
- Solid knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Excellent technical report writing skills including copy writing, proofing and editing
- Ability to manage and work with multiple subject teams & experts to author custom appraisal report templates
Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree
- Commercial Real Estate Experience
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to us at Jobs@Valbridge.com.
Company: Mueller Reports
Position: Staff Appraiser
Since 1980, Mueller Reports has been providing data collection and business intelligence solutions for insurance carriers and financial institutions. As a current leader in the industry, we are committed to delivering the most reliable information with the best possible time service.
About the Position:
The mortgage lending environment is in the midst of evolving from legacy products and processes, to a more streamlined model. For example, traditionally, residential appraisers have been responsible for physically inspecting homes that they are appraising. Based on changing policies and service level expectations, the appraiser of the future will rely upon an independent third-party to complete the physical inspection, while the appraiser focuses their energy on analysis and report development. This new bifurcated process, which has been successfully used in the context of Evaluations, will be broadly adopted in the forward origination space. For that reason, there’s no group that is better positioned to thrive and grow in this new environment than Mueller Reports.
- Provides desktop appraisal services for lending institutions in compliance with USPAP, as well as other applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Leverages core valuation skill sets and prior field experience as a real estate appraiser to accurately determine current market value of a given subject property.
- Continually develop knowledge of market trends and property values in the division’s lending area.
- Provide feedback to management for continuous improvement to appraisal systems and software.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Active Appraiser license or certification as required by state’s regulatory agency
- Be in good standing with the states in which appraiser is performing services
- Ability to analyze and reconcile real property data, draw sound conclusions, summarize and document results
- Ability to deliver clear and understandable results
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
Salary and Benefits:
- $50/hour, W-2 position with direct deposit
- Approximately 20 hours per week, dependent on volume
- Only desktop assignments
- No sitting in traffic or driving comps
- No physical inspections
- No consumer or client interaction
Braun & Associates, Inc. is currently hiring Certified Residential and Certified General Appraiser positions primarily in East Tennessee. We are looking for experienced appraisers that want to join a team to help streamline their process. Our office encourages strong team approach, education and the newest technology to help encourage appraisers to thrive in this competitive work environment. Education and other benefits available as well as support staff. Designations, Candidacy for Designation or other credentials, VA, FHA, HUD are all strongly recommended. We are looking for individuals that want to work with a team and that want to improve their education while increasing efficiencies!
Please send resume to Creighton Cross, MAI